This wont happen every Friday, but for some reason I thought I would share five of my favorite products today. And it happens to be Friday! YEA! Also, I am not getting any commission on these products, they are just 5 things that I have been using every day this week. One has helped me a lot and I thought it might help someone else too. Just good ol’ fashion recommendations.
I am not solely a one company person. I like Mary Kay, I like Rodan & Fields, I like Beauty Counter. Each has something I like. I don’t discriminate. 🙂 These are also in no particular order, just the way I numbered them.
- Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I have a mascara that is kind of hard to remove, and finding a good remover was hard. This one feels super amazing & I don’t have to tug on my lashes to use it.It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my face either, so I don’t have to wash my face right away. I have been known to put it on a cotton ball & walk out of the bathroom to do something and not even go back to wash by face until bedtime.
- Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara™I have been known as a Mascara junkie. I tried every mascara that I could find and I would always end up with raccoon eyes… until I found Thrive Causemetics. It really lasts all day long, thus why I need the makeup remover listed above. For every Thrive Causemetics product purchased, they also donate to help a woman thrive. So I can feel good about looking good.
- Lash Boost. Crazy how my first three all have to do with eyes/lashes. This product is seriously amazing and it really does work. Yes, it is pricey, but not as pricey as lash extensions! Trust me, I’ve had those too. I was a consultant for awhile, but with yoga, camping, kids, graphic design, t-shirts, I just didn’t have time to commit to selling. Apply this once each night & within weeks your lashes will be amazing. Then add the mascara from above and OMG you will love it.
- Correct-X® Essential Ointment. I do buy DoTerra oils, and have quite a collection. I think I seen someone post this in a FB group I belong to so I thought I would buy a tube to have on hand. I took it like it was NEOSPORIN. What I LOVE using it for – cold sores! I wish it made them go away over night but it does help them heal a lot quicker. A LOT! I woke up with one Monday morning and immediately took my prescription, but it was too late. It had already arrived. I missed putting it on Monday, but I started on Tuesday, about 4ish times a day. Today, Friday, it is almost gone. Miracle. These things are so annoying, anything I can do to get them gone I will try.
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar. The picture online looks so much prettier than my picture. However, we all know looks can be deceiving. Am I right? 🙂 I don’t wear a lot of makeup but I do wash my face [almost] every night. This makes my skin feel so amazingly soft and clean. On my last bar I broke it in half and used one in the shower and one by my sink (morning & night), now I just do the nightly wash. I should do both, but this way it will last longer.
There you have it. Five things I am using every day. Hopefully soon the Correct-X wont be used everyday, but that is the product that I thought some people might want to know about. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!